Why you should join us
As a Senior SEA Manager, you’ll help us accelerate our growth by setting up strategic SEM campaigns and experiments! With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, or Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we strive to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and -extraction.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for a Senior SEA Manager to set up, manage & optimize Google Ads campaigns. With experiments and A/B testings, you will optimize our LeadGen campaigns to enable incremental growth for our inbound funnel. Become part of an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team with many great opportunities to learn and accelerate your professional and personal growth.
What you will be doing:
- Conception, planning, and implementation of Google Ads LeadGen campaigns.
- Develop initiatives to optimize conversion rates and ROAs.
- Continuously monitor and report the campaign performance.
- Contribute to keyword research & clustering along the funnel.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Set up A/B Testings for ad copy, creatives & landing pages.
- Participation & conception of experiments to boost lead generation.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
- At least 3 years of relevant b2b working experience with paid search (Google Ads)
- Experience with Conversion Tracking & Analytics.
- Absolute hands-on mentality with a strong interest in SEM. You know how to get the job done, are empathic, and are a great team player.
- A university degree in business administration, economics, linguistics, or similar is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German is a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one – your work will directly impact our development as a company.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, and knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, international, and open-minded team.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden next to the Rhine.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach by car and train.
- Company bikes and a free public transport ticket.
- Regular team events and our own gym in the office.
- From abroad? We support you with the whole visa & relocation process and provide a furnished flat for the first three months.