Why you should join us
Are you motivated, experienced in working with Cross Platform frameworks, and want to help create software that makes everyday life easier for millions of people? Then you could be the right match for us.
We are currently looking for a React Native Software Developer* to support our Engineering Team in Bonn, Germany. Our three-person Cross Platform Team works with the frameworks Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, Flutter, React Native, Cordova, Capacitor, as well as web technologies like WebAssembly to develop and integrate innovative core features for the over 20 million monthly active users of our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK.
You will work in the center of Bonn and join a multicultural, experienced team ready to make an impact on companies and users across the globe.
How you will make an impact
- Help architect, build, iterate, and manage our SDK.
- Integrate existing and new functionality into our cross-platform SDK wrappers.
- Develop and maintain our SDK example apps for iOS, Android, and Web.
- Research and develop plugin solutions for new cross-platform technologies.
- Partner closely with product management to continuously improve our product offering.
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through code reviews.
- Design and implement automated tests.
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by the QA team and our customers.
- Improve the cutting-edge scanning and data extraction SDK.
- Research and use new technologies like AI and ML.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
- State-of-the-art technology stack
- Latest MacBooks & external hardware
- R&D time for new projects, including online courses & books of your choice
- 3 weeks of working from abroad per year, if you’re moving to Germany to work with us
- German & English language courses
- Meetup User Group events
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with your team)
- Regular internal workshops & knowledge exchanges
Did we make you curious? Head to our culture page to learn more about working at Scanbot SDK.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
- Experience with at least two of the following cross-platform technologies: Cordova or Capacitor, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, and WebAssembly. Willingness to become an expert in all of them.
- Experience in developing and distributing native plugins for mentioned cross-platform frameworks.
- Experience in developing Android or iOS applications.
- Good programming skills in Kotlin / Java or Swift / Objective-C.
- Fluency in English.