What you will be doing
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction. Our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK is used by large companies all around the world.
We are looking for a Cross-Platform Developer here in Bonn. In this role, you will develop and integrate innovative core features for our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK using the cross-platform frameworks Xamarin, Xamarin. Forms, Flutter, React Native, Cordova, and Capacitor as well as web technologies like WebAssembly. You will be joining an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team, with lots of great opportunities for professional, and personal growth. Your code will be used by millions of users every month!
What you will be doing
Help architect, build, iterate, and manage our SDK.
Integrate existing and new functionality into our cross-platform SDK wrappers.
Develop and maintain our SDK example apps for iOS, Android, and Web.
Research and develop plugin solutions for new cross-platform technologies.
Partner closely with product management to continuously improve our product offering.
Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through code reviews.
Design and implement automated tests.
Investigate and fix bugs reported by the QA team and our customers.
Improve the cutting-edge scanning and data extraction SDK.
Research and use new technologies like AI and ML.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience in developing Android or iOS applications.
- Good programming skills in Kotlin / Java or Swift / Objective-C.
- Experience with at least two of the following cross-platform technologies: Cordova or Capacitor, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, WebAssembly. Willingness to become an expert in all of them.
- Experience in developing and distributing native plugins for mentioned cross-platform frameworks.
- Fluency in English.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one – your work will directly impact our development as a company.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, and knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, international, and open-minded team.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden right next to the Rhine.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach by car and train.
- Company bikes and a free public transport ticket.
- Regular team events and our own gym in the office.
- From abroad? We support you with the whole visa & relocation process and provide a furnished flat for the first three months.