Why you should join us
Are you a motivated developer with expertise in creating mobile web apps using technologies such as WebAssembly, who wants to develop software that makes millions of people's lives easier? Then you could be a good fit for us.
You will join a multicultural, experienced team in the heart of Bonn (Germany), ready to impact end users and enterprises across the globe.
How you will make an impact
- Help architect, build, iterate, and manage our Web SDK.
- You develop and maintain our Web SDK example apps and tech docs.
- Research and develop solutions based on the latest web technologies.
- Partner closely with product management to continuously improve our product offering.
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through code reviews.
- Design and implement automated tests.
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by the QA team and our customers.
- Improve the cutting-edge scanning and data extraction SDK.
- Integrate new features coming from our ML team.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
- State-of-the-art technology stack
- Latest MacBooks & external hardware
- R&D time for new projects, including online courses & books of your choice
- 3 weeks of working from abroad per year, if you’re moving to Germany to work with us
- German & English language courses
- Meetup User Group events
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with your team)
- Regular internal workshops & knowledge exchanges
Did we make you curious? Head to our culture page to learn more about working at Scanbot SDK.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience in developing (mobile) web applications using Node.js.
- Experience with WebAssembly technology.
- Expertise in C/C++ would be highly advantageous.
- Willingness to learn other cross-platform mobile technologies.
- Good command of English.