Why you should join us
Are you motivated, experienced in developing mobile apps for iOS and Android with the help of cross-platform frameworks, and want to help build software that makes life easier for millions of people? Then you could be the right match for us.
We are currently looking for a Mobile Software Developer* to support our Engineering Team in Bonn, Germany. Our three-person Cross Platform Team works with the frameworks Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, Flutter, React Native, Cordova, Capacitor, as well as web technologies like WebAssembly to develop and integrate innovative features for our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK with over 20 million monthly active users.
You will join a multicultural, experienced team in the heart of Bonn (Germany) ready to make an impact on end users and enterprises across the globe.
How you will make an impact
- Help architect, build, iterate, and manage our SDK.
- Integrate existing and new functionality into our cross-platform SDK wrappers.
- Develop and maintain our SDK example apps for iOS, Android, and Web.
- Research and develop plugin solutions for new cross-platform technologies.
- Partner closely with product management to continuously improve our product offering.
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through code reviews.
- Design and implement automated tests.
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by the QA team and our customers.
- Improve the cutting-edge scanning and data extraction SDK.
- Research and use new technologies like AI and ML.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
- State-of-the-art technology stack
- Latest MacBooks & external hardware
- R&D time for new projects, including online courses & books of your choice
- 3 weeks of working from abroad per year, if you’re moving to Germany to work with us
- German & English language courses
- Meetup User Group events
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with your team)
- Regular internal workshops & knowledge exchanges
Did we make you curious? Head to our culture page to learn more about working at Scanbot SDK.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications for iOS or Android.
- 1+ years proven track record of experience using one of the following cross-platform technologies: Cordova or Capacitor, Xamarin, MAUI, React Native.
- Good command of English.