What you will be doing
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
We are currently looking for an Intern Web Developer to help create a great customer experience by updating and maintaining the core of our Sales pipeline - our Website. You'll work in close collaboration with designers, SEM experts, our Growth team, and content writers to deliver a state-of-the-art web experience. By doing so, you will help maintain our Website and all of its integrations and explore new ideas, receiving great opportunities to learn and accelerate your professional and personal development.
Assist in the technical implementation of our website and its associated tools.
Maintain, improve, and expand our website.
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
Implement and test updates on the website and be included in experiments from our Marketing, Growth, or Sales teams.
Cooperate closely with designers to match visual design intent using standard HTML/CSS practices.
Create and maintain corresponding software documentation.
Participate in cross-functional projects with Product, Sales, or Growth teams.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
Good organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure and prioritize your work.
Good problem-diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
Fluency in English.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one – your work will directly impact our development as a company.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, and knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, international, and open-minded team.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden right next to the Rhine.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach by car and train.
- Company bikes and a free public transport ticket.
- Regular team events and our own gym in the office.