Why you should join us
The Scanbot SDK team strives to offer renowned brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali the best mobile data capture and extraction software. We are laser-focused on our customers' needs – and that's why we need you to join us in our office in the heart of Bonn!
We are looking for a Sales Intern (all genders) to join us from September (40 h/week) for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, to expand our Sales team.
During your internship, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) Sales. You will work in close cooperation with our entire sales team as well as the management team. Join an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team and help us expand and retain our global customer base.
How you will make an impact
- Support Sales Managers, Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives in both Inbound and Outbound Sales activities.
- Active prospecting for potential enterprise clients on a global scale to help us grow our customer base.
- Assist and participate in market research projects to help us identify product-market fit for our upcoming solutions.
- Actively participate in Sales calls (Inbound & Outbound) and so gain valuable insights into the world of Software Sales.
- Prepare your own Outbound Sales campaigns and present them to your team and management.
- Participate in sales-related interdisciplinary projects
- Assist managers throughout the Sales lifecycle (Pre-Sales, Sales, & Post-Sales).
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
Chance of a full-time position
Experienced international team
Flat hierarchies & a "Get it done" policy
Feedback meetings & coaching
Books / magazines on request
Latest MacBooks & external hardware
Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with the team)
No dress code – come as you are!
Did we make you curious? Head to our culture page to learn more about working at Scanbot SDK.
What you need to succeed
We have put a lot of thought into what you should bring to this position.
You are currently studying or completing your degree (Economics, Business Administration, Management, Business Informatics, or similar) or have first relevant work experience and are looking for a new challenge.
You are eager to learn and motivated to contribute to our customers’ success.
You bring in a positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
Fluency in English.
*At Scanbot SDK, we are all about people. Whether you are suitable for a job is independent of gender, sexuality, age, religion, disability, or origin. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So if you’re excited about Scanbot but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply speculatively via mail jobs[@]scanbot.io. You may be just the right candidate for us.