Why you should join us
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To expand our Marketing Team, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Intern for six months from March 2023 at our location in Bonn. In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in the B2B area of Performance Marketing. You will work in direct cooperation with the whole of the Marketing and the Growth Team, in order to help us achieve our performance goals.
Assist the Performance Marketing Team in various interdisciplinary projects
Support us in the creation of weekly and monthly reporting by using relevant analytic tools
You will conduct data analysis and assist with website experiments in order to find areas of improvement for our lead-generation process.
Implement Marketing related projects in Hubspot.
Cross-functional communication: Be part of cross-functional projects with our Growth and Web Development teams.
Test updates and experiments on the website.
Monitor & track cross-functional KPIs within the Revenue department.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
You are currently studying or completing your degree (Marketing, Business Administration, Management. or similar) or have other relevant experience.
You are known for your positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
You are eager to learn and have a hands-on mentality.
You have an analytical way of thinking and problem-solving.
Fluency in English.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one – your work will directly impact our development as a company.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, international, and open-minded team.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden right next to the Rhine.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach by car and train.
- Company bikes and a free public transport ticket.
- Regular team events and our own gym in the office.