What you will be doing
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To expand our Design team, we are looking for an Intern Design for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, starting immediately. In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in the B2B area of Design. You will work in direct cooperation with our Growth, Marketing, and Developer teams to actively contribute to driving the brand identity and sales performance through design excellence.
Design Wireframes for Mobile Applications and Web Designs.
Design digital content for Social media pages and Print elements for various events.
Work closely with the Marketing & Growth team, Mobile and Web developers.
Connect with other designers for peer reviews.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
Hands-on experience in design tools like Figma and/or Adobe XD.
Good understanding of User Experience Design and Graphic Design.
A Portfolio showcasing some of your works.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one – your work will directly impact our development as a company.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, and knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, international, and open-minded team.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden right next to the Rhine.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach by car and train.
- Company bikes and a free public transport ticket.
- Regular team events and our own gym in the office.