Why you should join us
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To expand our Customer Success team, we are looking for an Intern Customer Success Management for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, starting immediately.
In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in the B2B area of Customer Success Management in direct cooperation with our sales and management team and actively contribute to the development and expansion of this area and our product portfolio.
- Assist the Customer Success Managers in various interdisciplinary projects.
- Actively support customers to achieve their desired results while using our solutions.
- Help respond to customers to manage and solve outstanding questions and inquiries.
- You will actively take part in Customer Success meetings focused on customer management and aligning our customers’ goals with our overall strategy to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will be engaged in projects focussing on the complete customer journey and collaborate with departments such as Marketing, Business Development, and Engineering to create further value for our customers.
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers to conduct product usage and data analysis which helps us to exceed our business goals and present them to our team and management.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
You are currently studying or completing your degree (Economics, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Business Informatics, or similar) or have first relevant work experience and are looking for a new challenge.
You are eager to learn and motivated to contribute to the company's success.
You are known for your positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
Fluency in English.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one – your work will directly impact our development as a company.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, and knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, international, and open-minded team.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden right next to the Rhine.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach by car and train.
- Company bikes and a free public transport ticket.
- Regular team events and our own gym in the office.