Why you should join us
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction. To expand our Finance & Operations Team, we are looking for a Finance & Operations Associate (all genders) to join us in our office in the heart of Bonn!
As a Finance & Operations Associate (all genders), you will play a key role in the efficient execution of all administrative tasks of the company, with a particular focus on the organization's finance function. You will help us ensure that all financial processes are handled efficiently and accurately.
How you will make an impact
- Independent execution of necessary preparations for the monthly and annual financial statements in close cooperation with our external accountants and tax advisors
- All-encompassing co-responsibility for the finance area
- Close cooperation with the CFO and the team lead of Finance & Operations
- Independent planning and realization of projects
- Support & stand-in for administrative HR issues
- Organization, coordination and handling of administrative tasks
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
- Work with and learn from a super experienced CFO who worked for multinationals and growing companies
- Responsibility from day 1
- Flat hierarchies & and quick decisions
- Regular training (including English courses)
- Subsidy for company pension plan
- Quarterly feedback meetings & weekly coaching sessions
- Fixed home office day
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with the team)
- 30 vacation days
- Modern office and computer equipment
Did we make you curious? Head to our culture page to learn more about working at Scanbot SDK.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
- Completed commercial education or equivalent/higher qualification.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in finance and/or as an assistant.
- A high affinity for numbers and a strong ability to analyze.
- Good knowledge of "DATEV Unternehmen Online".
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Class B driver's license.