Why you should join us
As an Account Executive, you will help to accelerate our growth at Scanbot! With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for an Account Executive here in Bonn to help us extend our Sales pipeline and grow our customer base. You will be responsible for your own Sales pipeline, working closely with SDRs in prospecting and qualifying, moving prospects through our sales cycle, closing deals, and ensuring that we maintain and grow our revenue pipeline. Herewith, you will be fully responsible for moving both Inbound as well as Outbound prospective clients through our funnel, being the face of the business to potential enterprise customers around the world.
You will take care of and move inbound prospects through the entire sales process from qualification to close.
You will be responsible to achieve your individual & team metrics within our outbound and inbound efforts.
You will be responsible to ensure the quality of our outbound as well as inbound sales pipeline by monitoring and managing new prospects with state-of-the-art sales software like Salesloft, Salesforce, and many more.
Together with the entire Sales and Growth team, you will find new & creative ways for successful lead generation.
You will also be actively prospecting contacts and accounts to reach out to with the help of our latest, top-notch, Sales tools to ensure the growth of our pipeline.
Partner with Sales leadership to develop and maintain processes to create a scalable, repeatable framework that helps us exceed our business goals.
You will be directly reporting to the CRO.
What you need to succeed
We have given a lot of thought to the requirements that must be met for this position. In any case, this is what you should bring with you:
3+ years of relevant working experience in B2B Sales (first experiences in SaaS or Scale-Up companies are not required, but a plus).
Desire to build and accelerate your career in Sales.
Absolute hands-on mentality. You know how to get the job done, are empathic, and you are a great team player.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Fluency in English and German (other languages are not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one – your work will directly impact our development as a company.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, and knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, international, and open-minded team.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden next to the Rhine.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach by car and train.
- Company bikes and a free public transport ticket.
- Regular team events and our own gym in the office.
- From abroad? We support you with the whole visa & relocation process and provide a furnished flat for the first three months.